Sunday, June 8, 2014

Achievement - Retention - Transition

One of the things that I really wanted to learn about recently is the use of web based learning.  I've had a go at www.myportfolio.co.nz website and also moodle.  Both of these systems had some benefits but I found that they were quite 'clunky'. 

With the change in my role I felt that this would be a good time in my career to try out an educational blog.   I'm in no way a techno pro - and I've been learning as I go. 

All of the pd sessions that I'll be doing (plus a few other little things) are recorded electronically.  I thought however that I'd try an open source idea.  

The presentation that I'm going to do today is saved on the s drive under admin - pd - staff presentations.  But I've also included it here online by using a slide generator (free web site "slideshare.net"). 

All done in a matter of between five and ten mins.  


2 comments: