Sunday, June 8, 2014

OneNote Tutorial

One of my IT goals this year has been to incorporate electronic (online) systems into our school Appraisal system.  And to have that appraisal system be linked with...

  1. The 12 Registered Teacher Criteria (and the Tataiako Document) - so staff can track their progression through the professional standards.
  2. The review of the academic progress of our students through NCEA/NZC.
  3. Form and utilize expertise of colleagues on the staff in Professional Learning Communities (PLC's). 
The system that I've based this upon is Microsofts OneNote programme (and the work done by Botany Downs High School). 

Here is my instructional video on how to install the OneNote Appraisal document onto a school laptop...
[n.b. this is learning for me - my first embedded YouTube clip in a blog :-)]

2 comments:

  1. How many goals have you made this year???

    ReplyDelete
  2. One big one for the year - on our 9BK class. Then I do one short term one a term (usually to learn something new).

    ReplyDelete